Oliver Philip- Lead Sports Coach/ PE Co-ordinator
Mr Philip is well known to children and parents alike at St Ursula’s and has been coaching sport since 2009. He comes from a strong rugby background but is well skilled in most sports. Mr Philip leads on the delivery of all curricular and extra-curricular sport and is passionate about giving as many children as possible the opportunity to play and enjoy sport as much as he has. Mr Philip’s impressive bio is:
- B-Tec Level 3 extended diploma in sport.
- Coaching/teaching sport since 2009.
- Several rugby qualifications including level 2 and International Rugby Board accredited.
- Sports coaching qualifications in many other sports including fencing, archery and Tchoukball and football.
- Played semi-pro national league rugby.