Due to the current academy closure, please find relevant learning documents for your children to complete with your children. The whole school expectation is that these tasks will be completed daily in the workbooks that we will send home, or completed on Purple Mash.
Year 6 ideas for home learning
- CGP books and comprehension books (will be sent home with your child)
- Twinkl resources are free to all schools that are closed!
- Class novel sent home that tutorials will be linked to.
- TTRS – Times table rock Stars (Y6 pupils have been given their logins)
Purple Mash (Y6 pupils have been given their logins)
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary free – can be used for EYFS – Year 6 for children who don’t have broadband majority of parents will have internet on their phones – they can watch and then record in an exercise book
CAN DO MATHS for Arithmetic
Please click on the link below for the Year 6 timetables:
If you would like to practise some spellings, click on the links below: