Arrangements for applications for places at St Ursula’s E-ACT Academy will be made in accordance with the Bristol City Council’s coordinated admissions arrangements. You can find the BCC admission arrangements for 2022/2023 here.
- Can be made online or by post, using Bristol City Councils’ Common Application Form
- Applicants from outside Bristol will need to use their ‘home’ local authority application (LA) process
- The academy will use the LA’s timetable for applications
- The academy has 90 agreed places each year
All other Admissions
Vacancies may occur for any year group at any time. The academy operates a waiting list for each year group, based upon the over-subscription criteria detailed within the school’s Admissions Policy.
To discuss in-year admissions please contact the academy office.
The Department for Education and Bristol City Councils appeals code can be found below:
- Bristol City Councils admissions appeals code can be found here.
- The Department for Education’s admissions appeals code can be found here
Free School Meals
If you would like to find out if you are eligible for free school meals please click here.